University of Southern California M.Sc.
- 2022 - Present
- Master's in Computer Science
- Areas of interest include algorithms and internetworking
University of Southern California B.A.
- 2018 - 2022
- GPA: 3.96
- Recipient of a Full-Tuition Trustee Merit Scholarship
- Philosophy and Computer Science Student
- Selected for the Thematic Option Honors Program
Very Good Ventures, 2022 - Present
- Working with a team of engineers to develop mobile apps in Flutter for clients big and small.
Computer Science Course Producer
University of Southern California, 2021 - 2022
- Chosen to be an undergraduate teaching assistant based on excellent computer science performance.
- Lead weekly labs and office hours where I teach C++ and programming concepts to dozens of students.
Software Engineering Intern
Very Good Ventures, 2021
Provost's Undergraduate Research Fellow
University of Southern California, 2020 - Present
New York University Neuroscience and Education Lab, 2016-2017
- Conducted award-winning independent cognitive science research into language acquisition among infants in New York.
- Responsible for reviewing and parsing thousands of hours of audio data used in published work across the lab.