University of Southern California
- 2018 - Present
- GPA: 3.97
- Recipient of a Full-Tuition Trustee Merit Scholarship
- Philosophy and Computer Science Student
- Selected for the Thematic Option Honors Program
Mamaroneck High School
Computer Science Course Producer
University of Southern California, 2021 - Present
- Chosen to be an undergraduate teaching assistant based on excellent computer science performance.
- Lead weekly labs and office hours where I teach C++ and programming concepts to dozens of students.
Provost's Undergraduate Research Fellow
University of Southern California, 2020 - Present
Assistant to a Senior Designer
Todd Snyder Menswear, 2017-2019
- Helped put on two New York Men’s Fashion Week shows.
- Organized and maintained company production inventory.
New York University Neuroscience and Education Lab, 2016-2017
- Conducted award-winning independent cognitive science research into language acquisition among infants in New York.
- Responsible for reviewing and parsing thousands of hours of audio data used in published work across the lab.